The Field trip to Mt Wilson on Saturday 19th May 2018  has been cancelled due to the extremely dry conditions in recent weeks.

The following field studies and activities have been scheduled for 2018. Information about how to get there and where to meet, etc... will be provided in the Newsletters.

Note - All field studies start at 10.00 am. If an activity appears to be uncertain due to weather conditions - too dry, too wet - please contact the organiser to confirm the decision for the day.

If a cancellation is made before 4pm on the Friday prior, it will be advised on the web site.

DISCLAIMER

Sydney Fungal Studies Group Inc. accepts no responsibility for participants on field studies or other Group activities. In particular, no supervisory role or responsibility for safety is accepted or implied.

All content ©SFSGI